- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Garnish Rosemary Grapefruit
- standard cheesecloth or fine chinoise sieve
- Whip the cream in a Kitchen Aid mixed fitted with the whisk for about 15 minutes on high.
- When the curds separate from the whey stop whipping.
- Place the mixture in the cheesecloth and strain off the liquid.
- In a mixing bowl incorporate the Garnish salt with the butter.
- Using parchment paper to form a butter log, sprinkle the top of the butter with more Garnish salt and store in the refrigerator.